Tuesday, October 04, 2005

mama i'm coming home...

after a long time of enduring mess food and getting frustrated in this village called kharagpur, i'm going home!...yes,today i've gone all the way from...
"there's a feeling i get,when i look to the west
and my spirit is crying for leaving..."
to...
"mama now i'm coming home,i'm not all you wished me be
mother's love for her son,spoken,help me be...
yeah,i took your love for granted and all the things you said to me
i need your love to comfort me"

on another note,doing 2 plays at the same time is not an easy job...especially if you play the lead role in both and write and direct one of them...phew!!!...it ends today...i'll be playing ebenezer scrooge in a production of 'christmas carol' today...yesterday i was satan in a self-written play titled 'murder at the station'...let's hope the play goes well and we win something in the competition...

will be back in 10 days...happy durga puja,vijaydashmi or whatever you wish to celebrate...

"Times have changed and times are strange
Here I come, but I ain’t the same
Mama, I’m coming home"
"I could be right, I could be wrong
Hurts so bad, it’s been so long
Mama, I’m coming home"
"I don’t care about the sunshine, yeah
’cause mama, mama, I’m coming home
I’m coming home"...