Wednesday, August 10, 2005

tagged...?

first things first...to handa:saw this on ur blog...thot i'll try it out...so here goes...

Three names I go by: bhaatu, anantzing, ganju (thnx to my propensity to shave off my head at the drop of a hat, pun intended)
Three screen names: infinity, infinityants, freedom2b (lifted str8 frm the pepsi ads)
Three things I like about myself: 3 is a small number, can't be listed ;)
Three things I don't like about myself: 3 is a small number, can't be listed :D
Three things that scare me: too much light, angry profs(i have a lot of those), myself
Three essentials: sutta, daru and chicken
Three things I like in the opposite sex: just three????????
Three things I want to do badly now: smoke, booze and eat...:D
Three careers I am considering right now: Technocrat(sounds impressive, but really boring), Actor, Writer
Three places I want to go on vacation: Paris(not Hilton), Rome, southern France
Three kid's names : cheeku...bunty aur babli...:)
Three things to do before dying: watch Metallica live, write a novel, win Nobel peace prize...(hazaaron khwahishein aisi ki har khwahish pe dam nikle...)