Sunday, July 18, 2004

overboard!!!

i really did go overboard with all those stupid quizzes didn't i??? well it was sort of fun to answer the questions as truthfully as i could and then see the widely varying results about me...this proves that either i am a very complex sort of personality with so many layers hidden and revealed that i don't even know myself well enough or these quizzes are just a whola lotta bullshit...by the way the results which due to my going overboard didn't make it to the blog are as follows...
my inner child is 16 yrs old...
my rock music genre is hard rock (metallica rulz!!!)...
my dominant emotion is happy...
my soul trait is DARK(muhahahaha)...
i am closest to the greek god Eros(the god of love for the uninitiated)...
the mythological creature i resemble is the Faerie(cho chweet!!!)...
the chinese mythological creature i resemble is the Turtle(very wise and intellectual)...
and i am chandler bing!!!
confusing isn't it...now you know why my blog contains the ruminations of a TWISTED MIND!!!
p.s.if you are interested check out quizilla.com