Wednesday, June 23, 2004

the little red devils

the little red devils come marching upon me
to take my body and claim my soul
they know no limits, know no boundary
they just march in to eat me whole

they march right in when i am sleeping
they have no god apart from need
from every crevice they come out creeping
feeding on death, their only creed

they're everywhere the eye can see
inside my room, upon my bed
they crawl on my skin full of glee
they even crawl inside my head

i cannot run, i cannot hide
cornered thus, i have to fight
they hurt me hard,they wound my pride
crushing my soul with all their might

they have their fill,they take the spoils
they leave me hurt, in deepest sorrow
i make a resolve, my anger boils
i'll kill those goddamned ants tomorrow!!!

numly esn 91304-070328-830177-61
© 2007 All Rights Reserved.